Main clinic days with an example of the typical appointments available are:
Monday: 9am, 11 am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm.
Thursday: 9am, 11 am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm or 4pm, 6pm.
Friday: 9am, 11 am, 1.30pm.
Saturday: 9am, 11am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm.
Extra clinic days can be put on to meet client demand so please contact me direct if you would like to know when these are available.
All first sessions will be £35
Sessions to follow will be priced at:
60 minutes - £32
90 minutes - £37
Distance Healing - £25 for 1 hour session
The different times will be discussed at your first appointment, however the first 3 sessions advisable would be 90 minute sessions - see appointment examples
Block Booking Specials
Book and pay up front with the following choices:
- 3 x 90 minute sessions will cost £99
- 5 sessions for the cost of 4. (sessions must be used within a 6 month timescale)
To book an appointment you can call or text 07970 622104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can book by using our online system. See suggested slots listed under clinic days above.
Please note when using the appointment system, if no appointments are available on the day of your choice it will automatically take you to the next available day, so please check your confirmation email to see if you have booked your day of choice and time.
Please give 24 hours notice if you are unable to make your appointment, this will enable me to get someone else booked in who is desperate for an appointment. Failing to attend appointments or cancel 24 hours beforehand will require you to pay an upfront £20 charge before any future bookings can be made. This applies to single and block booking offer appointments.
I will do everything I can to ensure all clients have a safe and relaxing experience, therefore it is important for you to follow and understand the guidance points below:
- New Entrance to be used – Appointment Only – Clients to ring ahead when they park up or if walking, ring when they are close by, so they are given access to the premises.
- Sanitiser available on entrance and additional washing facilities available before and after treatment.
- Additional time will be added to the appointment system to ensure there is time for a deep cleanse before and after each treatment and to allow additional time for clients to browse in the waiting area shop after the treatment, with only 1 client being allowed in at 1 time.
- Card payments taken where possible.
- Clean bedding will be used for every client; however, this will restrict the use of a top blanket. Please check before your appointment if a blanket is available. You are welcome to bring your own to ensure you are comfortable during the treatment but please bring it in a sealed bag and take it home in the sealed bag after your treatment.
- Crystals will be cleansed after each treatment, but clients can use their own in the treatment if they prefer.
- Please bring your own water and take away any bottles when leaving. Plastic cups will be offered and disposed of at the end of the treatment in a sealed bin.
- Please update your contact details on arrival if there has been any changes to the information already on file for you.
- I will be wearing full PPE during the treatment & taking all safety measures possible to ensure your health & safety is at the forefront of this essential health & wellbeing relaxing treatment.
Important information before attending
Should you have a temperature or any other Covid 19 Symptoms, please do not attend and cancel your appointment. Under these circumstances you will not be charged the £20 cancellation fee, however you will be unable to re-book your appointment for a minimum of 2 weeks, diary dependant. For any other cases where you have to cancel with the exemption of Covid related symptoms you are required to give 24 hours’ notice to avoid having to pay the £20 cancellation charge.